The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar
Located in an oceanfront setting, The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar at Aston Kaanapali Shores offers a casual atmosphere to indulge in delicious American fare with a local touch. Must-try dishes include coconut shrimp and BBQ ribs “Island Style.” Pair with a refreshing Mai Tai cocktail in a pineapple sipper or with a mellow glass of wine.
Enjoy our weekly specials at The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar:
Wine Down Wednesday - 50% off select bottles and $5 glass specials and live music from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Prime Cut Thursday - Indulge in our house specialty rub 9oz. cut prime rib, garlic mashed potato, and veggie of the day for $30.
Pau Hana Fridays - Happy Hour specials and live music from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Casual attire is welcomed. Free parking. For reservations call: 808-667-2211 or Join the Waitlist (powered by Yelp)
Breakfast Menu (PDF) | All-Day Menu (PDF)
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- All-Day Menu: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Please read our updated Health & Safety Guidelines.
Other Nearby Dining Options
Experience an array of nearby dining favorites. Indulge in everything from local comfort food to international cuisine.
- Cruzin' Cafe (Cafe)
- Slappy Cakes (Breakfast & Brunch)
- Miss Arepa (Venezuelan)
- Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill (Pizza/Mediterranean)
- Okazuya & Deli Honkowai (Local Hawaiian/Japanese)
- The Fish Market Maui (Seafood)
- Java Jazz Maui (American)
- Duke's Beach House Maui (Seafood)
- Joey's Kitchen (Asian Fusion)
- Longhi's Kaanapali (Italian-American)
- Down the Hatch Maui (Seafood)
- Star Noodle (Asian Fusion)