Dining at Aston Kaanapali Shores
Sit back and relax with oceanfront views while sipping on refeshing drinks and feasting on delicious island cuisine. When you're venturing out, you'll find that Kaanapali offers many restaurants and dining options nearby.
The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar
The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar at Aston Kaanapali Shores offers a casual oceanfront atmosphere to indulge in delicious American fare with a local touch. Must-try dishes include coconut shrimp and BBQ ribs “Island Style” and the signature Mai Tai cocktail in a pineapple sipper.
Enjoy our weekly specials at The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar:
Wine Down Wednesday - 50% off select bottles and $5 glass specials and live music from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Prime Cut Thursday - Indulge in our house specialty rub 9oz. cut prime rib, garlic mashed potato, and veggie of the day for $30.
Pau Hana Fridays - Happy Hour specials and live music from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- All-Day Menu: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Please read our updated Health & Safety Guidelines.
Convenient and delicious, grab your cup of joe and a bite to go. Before heading out for island adventures and excursions, stop by Coffee Café in our lobby for coffees, acai bowls, pasteries, and more. There's no fresher way to start your day!
- Daily: 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Other Nearby Dining Options
Experience an array of nearby dining favorites. Indulge in everything from local comfort food to international cuisine.
- Cruzin' Cafe (Cafe)
- Slappy Cakes (Breakfast & Brunch)
- Miss Arepa (Venezuelan)
- Pizza Paradiso Mediterranean Grill (Pizza/Mediterranean)
- Okazuya & Deli Honkowai (Local Hawaiian/Japanese)
- The Fish Market Maui (Seafood)
- Java Jazz Maui (American)
- Duke's Beach House Maui (Seafood)
- Joey's Kitchen (Asian Fusion)
- Longhi's Kaanapali (Italian-American)
- Down the Hatch Maui (Seafood)
- Star Noodle (Asian Fusion)
Due to the recent wildfires, all vacation travel to West Maui (Lahaina, Napili, Kaanapali, and Kapalua) is strongly discouraged at this time and Lahaina remains off limits to the public. Please verify the current status of any destinations before visiting.