- Excellent service that has guests returning year after year.
- It’s right on the beach. As one of the closest resorts to the ocean in Kauai, guests can easily walk from the property to the beach.
- Location. You can stay here without a car, as most of the things you will need are just a short stroll away; including Coconut Marketplace where you'll find a variety of boutiques and restaurants.
- Great location for day trips to the north and south shores.
- Guests over 50 can take advantage of Senior Savings for a discount.
- Honeymooners and couples seeking a romantic getaway.
- Small groups and families.
- Snowbirds seeking a tropical, beachy refuge from the cold.
- Travelers who want to slow down time. A peaceful environment invokes ultimate rest & relaxation.
- Locals looking to island hop and explore Kauai.
- Coconut Marketplace
- Hoolalaea Waterfall
- Kayaking in the Wailua River
- Lae Nani Beach, great for kids!
- Lydgate State Park
- Opaekaa Waterfall
- Sleeping Giant Hiking Trail
- Smith’s Tropical Paradise
- Wailua Falls
- Wailua Golf Course
- Bike rental is available on-site. From the property, you can bike to Lydgate park and Wailua River.
- There are lots of restaurants close by like the Lava Lava beach club and Hukilau Lanai Restaurant.
- Start your day right. Catch the morning sunrise from our lawns and beachfront for a truly magnificent treat for your senses.
- Kauai is the northernmost and geologically the oldest of the major Hawaiian islands.
- Kauai has more miles of beach and hiking trails than any other Hawaiian island.
- Over the years, Kauai has been the backdrop of many famous Hollywood movies such as Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Kauai is the only Hawaiian Island that has Rainbow Trout.
- Be sure to try the Kauai original “Flying Saucer” or “UFO,” which is a sandwich grilled into the shape of a flying saucer with a pie pan. The panini-like delicacy is filled with a sloppy joe mixture of ground beef, onions, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper, and a slice of American cheese.
- You may have heard of spam musubi, but have you heard of Kauai’s Goteborg sausage musubi?
- Direct flights to Kauai are available from Denver, Los Angeles, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, and Vancouver.
- Kapaa Town is a quick bike ride or ride-share away.