- All-suite lodging with separate living area can accommodate up to 4 people at no additional charge.
- The convenience of having a full kitchen, when traveling with family or groups, allows the option of dining in rather than dining out each day.
- Our ideal location allows easy in-and-out access to Waikiki.
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan is a familiar brand that our guests love to return to and share the same experience.
- Our affordable accommodations are just a block from world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- Families or large groups looking for spacious accommodations.
- Guests interested in the many things Waikiki has to offer beyond the beach.
- Travelers looking to work remotely or to relocate for longer lengths of stay.
- Fully equipped kitchens help travelers on a budget save on daily dining costs.
- Ala Moana Center
- Ala Wai Golf Course
- Bishop Museum
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Honolulu Zoo
- International Market Place
- Iolani Palace
- Kapiolani Park
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Shell
- Iolani Palace is the only royal palace in the U.S. It had electricity before the White House and was the first palace in the world to have flushing toilets.
- In the Hawaiian language, “Waikiki” means sprouting fresh water, for the area once fed by streams and rivers flowing from the valleys above Honolulu.
- The Hawaii state fish is called the Humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa (aka reef trigger fish).
- The island of Oahu has more golf courses than any other island in the state with over 35.
- All accommodations include a full service kitchen and private balcony.
- We are located one block away from world-famous Waikiki Beach.
- Buy fresh local produce and source ingredients from the KCC Farmer’s Market on Saturdays and have yourself a barbecue on our recreation deck.
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan is TLA approved.
- Banyan Breeze Coffee Shop and convenience store are located on-site.