- Condominium-style accommodations with fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer in every unit
- Beautiful golden sunsets overlooking world-renowned Poipu Beach
- Poipu, with its lifeguarded beach, is one of the most popular spots for beach activities on the island
- Though Kauai is home to what's known as the wettest spot on earth, Poipu is located on the "Sunny South Side" of the island where sandy beaches and sunshine are abundant
- Nearby some of the best golf courses in Hawaii including Poipu Bay Golf Course, home of the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994-2006
- Aston at Poipu Kai is nearby many year-round tennis tournaments hosted in Poipu
- For the active travelers looking for a mixture of outdoor activities and relaxation
- Baby boomers who have time to stay and enjoy the wonders of Kauai
- Families looking for spacious accommodations with fully equipped kitchen and in-room washer/dryer
- Travelers looking to escape their cold local winter climate for a sunny warmer one
- Locals looking to island hop and explore Kauai
- Golf excursions mixed in with other leisure activities
- Boat rides to the Napali Coast
- Helicopter rides around the island
- Hiking trails in Waimea Canyon
- Horseback riding. This is one of the few places where you can ride a horse on the beach.
- Visit Kauai’s famous Spouting Horn blowhole
- Go snorkeling at Poipu Beach Park
- Golf at one of 3 nearby Poipu Golf courses
- Tour Kauai Coffee Estate
- Explore Old Koloa Town
- Go ziplining. There are several zipline tracks to choose from.
- Explore the Allerton or McBryde Gardens, part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden network
- Back in the days of King Kamehameha, the local King Kaumualii refused to join him and fought a battle on this site, which is commemorated on Poipu Beach.
- You may recognize the Na Pali Coast on Kauai as an iconic backdrop in many Hollywood films and shows.
- Magnificent Waimea Canyon located on the west side of Kauai is often referred to as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific."
- Poipu Beach has been recognized internationally as one of the best Hawaii beaches by several media outlets, including #1 beach in America by the Travel Channel.
- Be sure to try the Kauai original “Flying Saucer” or “UFO,” which is a sandwich grilled into the shape of a flying saucer with a pie pan. The panini-like delicacy is filled with a sloppy joe mixture of ground beef, onions, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and black pepper and a slice of American cheese.
- You may have heard of spam musubi, but have you heard of Kauai’s Goteborg sausage musubi?
- Direct flights to Kauai are available from Denver, Los Angeles, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, and Vancouver.
- There are new restaurants and local food trucks arriving every month.
- There are no elevators as each of the buildings is only three stories high.
- Savvy travelers pick up on groceries and goods on their way to the property to stock their kitchens.