- Dogs under 30 lbs are welcome to sit, and stay at Ewa Hotel Waikiki. (fees and restrictions apply)
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki is conveniently located near Honolulu’s best attractions.
- Comfortable and clean accommodations in a quiet environment.
- The rooftop deck is perfect for getting some sun or catching a Hawaiian sunset.
- Warm and friendly associates are happy to assist guests.
- Waikiki Beach is only two blocks away.
- Adventurers with packed itineraries.
- Travelers on a budget looking for reasonable accommodations and great value.
- Groups traveling together.
- Locals looking to island hop or staycation in Waikiki.
- Guests seeking a relaxing vacation near the beach.
- Travelers with dogs under 30 lbs. (fees and restrictions apply)
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Zoo
- Kapiolani Park
- Ala Wai Golf Course
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Waikiki Shell
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Kapiolani Community College (KCC) Farmers' Market
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- International Market Place
- Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Manoa Falls
- Hawaii Convention Center
- Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona
- Honolulu means "sheltered harbor" in the Hawaiian language.
- The island of Oahu is known as "the gathering place".
- Ewa is also a place on the south west side of the island.
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki associates are personable and happy to help plan your beachside wedding.
- The 8th floor of the hotel includes an expansive rooftop deck.
- Guests can view spectacular Hawaiian sunsets from the rooftop deck.
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki is TLA approved.