- Along with the cove, there is a man-made beach with lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas, and soft sand.
- Condominium-style accommodations with a fully equipped kitchen and separate a separate living area, perfect for families and groups.
- Great service. The front desk staff has a combined experience of over 15 years, so they remember the repeat guests who return year after year.
- Nearby many ocean activities and attractions.
- Families and small groups
- Snowbirds looking for extended stays
- Adventurers looking to experience the many outdoor activities Hawaii Island has to offer
- Local Kamaaina looking to island hop or staycation on Hawaii Island
- Alii Gardens Marketplace
- Coconut Grove Marketplace
- Historic Churches - St. Peter's By the Sea & Mokuaikaua Church
- Hulihee Palace
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Kailua Pier
- Kealakekua Bay
- Keauhou Harbor
- Keauhou Shopping Center
- Kona Brewing Co.
- Kona Commons Shopping Center
- Kona Country Club
- Lanihau Center
- Night Manta Ray Dives
- In the Hawaiian language, the word Kona means leeward - the dry side of an island. A fitting name for the district of Kona which is the drier sunny side of Hawaii Island, in comparison to the wetter Hilo district on the east side of the island.
- King Kamehameha I (also known as Kamehameha The Great) was born in the Kohala District of Hawaii Island.
- Mokuaikaua church in Kailua-Kona is the oldest Christian church in the Hawaiian Islands.
- Hawaii Island nicknamed "The Big Island" is bigger than all the other Hawaiian islands put together, so you will need a car to explore it.
- The hotel pool was converted from chlorine to saltwater, making it more popular with guests.
- You hardly ever need to get on the highway during your stay. You can get up and down the coast on a local road.
- Find local gifts, souvenirs, and delicious eats at Alii Gardens Marketplace located right across the street from the resort.