The Most Amazing Over-the-Top Suites
for selected travel dates
9 Floors. 9 Suites. Infinite Discoveries.
ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki is steps from the sands of Waikiki Beach. With nine luxurious suites – each occupying an entire floor – ESPACIO serves as a haven for the world’s most discerning travelers.
Spacious 3-bedroom or 2-bedroom + Den suites offer a private entry with expansive living area and fully equipped, modernized designer kitchen that includes Thermador and Miele appliances. Each suite has an expansive private balcony with Jacuzzi® to soak in the oceanfront panoramic views, and three full bathrooms plus one half bath - all standardized with superior TOTO Washlets.
Enjoy a rich assortment of exclusive world-class amenities that include butler service, smart home technology, a rooftop infinity pool and sun deck with outdoor grill, and complimentary luxury SUV or sedan rental. We also offer an on-site spa, and dining at Japanese-French restaurant Mugen, where guests enjoy access to a rare collection of fine wine, whiskey, and sake.
Ratings Powered by TripAdvisor
ESPACIO Infinite Discoveries
- Utmost privacy with 9 floors and 9 suites—each occupying an entire floor with private entry
- Each suite is oceanfront with ESPACIO lying a few steps from world-famous Waikiki Beach
- Every private balcony is furnished with a Jacuzzi® and outdoor daybed with canopy
- Modern designer kitchens that includes Thermador and Miele appliances
- Access to bespoke moments and unique experiences all meticulously arranged by the ESPACIO butler and concierge
- In-suite smart home technology. Control anything from room temperature and lighting, to ordering room service - all with just a touch on an iPad.
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily spa credit ($125)
- Complimentary luxury SUV or sedan rental (subject to availability)
- Round-trip luxury airport transportation
- Wine card (one-time $50 credit)
- Two bottles of wine
- Butler service
- Complimentary in-suite shopping by Neiman Marcus
- Complimentary admission for (2) to Bishop Museum
- Complimentary admission for (2) to Honolulu Museum of Art
- Shiseido ocean-friendly sunscreen
- ESPACIO’s approach to hospitality is inspired by the Japanese phrase Omotenashi, which means anticipating our guests’ every want. At every turn, we’ll deliver personalized services and hospitality that are second to none.
- Our associates can arrange round-trip luxury transportation to and from Honolulu International Airport
- Re-live your vacation with ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki branded merchandise. We offer everything from beach umbrellas and towels, hotel-exclusive flip-flops, totes and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to purchase
- Restaurant Mugen features local produce—much of which is grown exclusively for Mugen by our farm partner, Yogarden Hawaii—as well as the finest globally sourced ingredients such as fresh fish from Japan’s renown Tsukiji market, Wagyu from Hokkaido, lobster from Kona, and black truffles from Europe
- Travelers pursuing unique luxury experiences
- Couples searching for an exclusive retreat
- Families who appreciate the expansiveness of multi-room suites
- Those seeking the conveniences of home while traveling
- Travelers with refined palates who become acquainted with a destination through its cuisine
- Guests who desire personalized, anticipatory service
- Visitors looking for pristine, unobstructed oceanfront views
- Wellness and renewal enthusiasts. Travelers in pursuit of a luxury retreat for rejuvenating their well-being.
- Ala Moana Center
- Bishop Museum
- Chinatown & Downtown Honolulu
- Diamond Head State Monument
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- International Market Place
- Iolani Palace
- Kapiolani Park
- Pearl Harbor/USS Arizona
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- T Galleria By DFS, Hawaii
- Waikiki Beach
Relish total seclusion in a spacious amenity-filled luxury two or three bedroom suites that occupies an entire floor with spectacular ocean views.view all suites
A rich suite of on-site amenities and personalized offerings awaits. Featuring a rooftop infinity pool and sun deck, oceanfront Jacuzzi® on every balcony, butler service, on-site spa, and dining at Japanese-French restaurant Mugen by Chef Jason Yamaguchi; ESPACIO is a space of continual discovery.view all amenities
Explore our photo gallery and take a visual journey through ESPACIO’s luxurious suites and amenities before you arrive. This is a place where no two experiences are the same, because each one is customized to exceed each guest’s wants, wishes, and desires.View the Gallery
Area & Activities
ESPACIO is located in Waikiki where the natural beauty of Hawaii is blended with the vibrant energy of city life. Explore some of our favorite things to do on Oahu.view our favorites