- Families love bringing their kids to the ‘children’s pool’.
- Gracious hospitality and genuine aloha spirit greets guests when they arrive and throughout their stay.
- Our gorgeous grounds feature beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and captivating ocean views.
- We’re walking distance from one of the most beautiful beaches on Maui.
- Budget travelers in search of a great value
- Couples seeking a romantic getaway
- Family and group vacations
- People traveling on business
- Black Rock
- Kaanapali Golf Courses
- Kahekili Beach
- Old Town Lahaina
- Whaler’s Village
- From 1965 to 1986, Kaanapali had its own airport located in the Kaanapali North Beach area.
- Lahaina was the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii from 1820 to 1845, when the capital was moved to Honolulu.
- Every winter thousands of humpback whales migrate from their Alaska feeding grounds to Hawaii to breed. This long 6,000-mile journey is one of the longest of any mammal.
- The Beach Activities Center has sand toys and pool noodles for kids to use.
- Guests are welcomed to use beach chairs and towels for the day.
- Our on-site Spa La Mer offers massage and facial treatments. Book an appointment today for a relaxing retreat.