Experience true Hawaiian hospitality and aloha spirit at Aston Kaanapali Shores. Leisure at its finest around the resort. Enjoy a free weekly Polynesian revue, take complimentary hula and scuba lessons on-site, and dine on island cuisine at The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar. When you want to explore the island, take a drive to the charming towns of Kihei and Wailea where you can find art galleries, local shops, and popular restaurants. If you are looking for recommendations on the best things to do in Kaanapali or on-site, stop by the activites desk where you can get some help planning your daily excursions.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- DVD movie rentals
- Daily local newspaper (in lobby)
- Fitness center discount
- In-room coffee and tea packets replenished on request
- In-room safe
- Local and toll-free calls
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- WiFi Internet access throughout the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
View our digital resort guide for all the information you need during your stay with us.
Other services & amenities:
- Activities desk
- Apparel and gift shops
- ATM ($)
- Baggage storage
- Barbecue grills
- Breakfast packages available ($)
- Beauty salon
- Bell service and porterage
- Children's pool (wading area at the garden pool)
- Chilled water in lobby
- Crib available on request (Pack n play)
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (Next Level Clean)
- Face mask and hand sanitizer provided upon request
- Fitness center - 7 a.m. to 3 p.m Mon-Sat, Closed Sun ($)
- Front desk - 24 hours
- Grocery delivery (Demmings Delivery, 808PickUps - $)
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Housekeeping service**
- Jet spa (2)
- Laundry/dry cleaning service (pick-up/drop-off available, $)
- Massage ($)
- Meeting rooms ($)
- On-site Experiences & Activities
- Craft fair (Thursdays) - Temporarily Suspended
- Hula lessons (Tuesdays)** - Temporarily Suspended
- Introductory SCUBA lessons (daily)** - Temporarily Suspended
- Lei making classes (Fridays, $)** - Temporarily Suspended
- Live music at The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar (Wednesdays & Fridays) - Temporarily Suspended
- Polynesian revue (Thursday evenings) - Temporarily Suspended
- Ukulele lessons (Tuesdays)** - Temporarily Suspended
- Parking - self ($)
- Pickleball court
- Picnic area (gazebo and lawns)
- Poolside bar
- Public transportation (in front of resort)
- Restaurant (on-site) - The Beach Club Restaurant & Bar
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Lunch/Dinner: 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Retail Shops
- Karen Lei's Gallery
Open daily: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Swell Life Shop
Open daily: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Lamonts Sundry Shop
Open daily: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Karen Lei's Gallery
- Rollaway beds/air mattress ($)
- Security - 24 hours
- Shuffleboard court
- Smoke-free property
- Spa (on-site) - Puamana Day Spa
- Daily: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sun deck
- Swimming pool (heated - garden and ocean pools)
- Tennis courts (2)
- Use of beach chairs (beach services, $)
- Use of pool and beach towels
($) Additional charge
**Mid-stay housekeeping service is provided for stays of 7 nights or more
***Advance sign up is required; Inquire with front desk