Aqua-Aston’s NEXT LEVEL OF CLEAN builds upon our already high standards of cleaning and disinfection. We use hospital grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner stay from check-in to check-out. The program includes designated NEXT LEVEL CLEAN Champions at each of the company’s managed hotels and resorts who lead the implementation of our procedures listed below.
Protecting the Wellness of Our Guests and Associates with Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- We adhere to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), government, and local authority guidelines on health and hygiene standards, and we have collaborated with third-party cleaning experts to create our comprehensive enhanced cleaning protocols.
- Our enhanced cleaning protocols include cleaning high-touch surfaces at the front desk after each guest use, including counters, keyboards, payment stations, and key cards.
- We regularly disinfect high-touch areas in common spaces like lobbies, elevators, recreational areas, and restrooms; and in guest rooms including (but not limited to) doorknobs, drawers, light switches, nightstands, thermostats, TVs, remote controls, cabinet doors, handles, and more.
- We provide specific training to housekeeping staff on new ways of cleaning, how to disinfect against COVID-19, hygiene including handwashing, and the correct use of PPE.
- The housekeeping staff is provided with PPE, including masks and gloves.
- Various Aqua-Aston properties offer limited-contact housekeeping service to limit contact between Guests and Associates. Find the housekeeping service policy for a property on the specific hotel/resort Amenities page.