If you look up when you’re in Waikiki, the tallest building you’ll see is the appropriately named Aqua Skyline at Island Colony. At 44 stories tall, its accommodations offer full panoramic views of Waikiki Beach, reaching Diamond Head and across the Honolulu skyline. Facing the Ala Wai Canal direction, catch stunning views of the Koolau mountain range. Guests enjoy a location that's just two blocks from the beach and in the midst of world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife. On-site amenities include a pool, sauna and jet spa, large sun deck, fitness facilities, and barbecue grills.
The property needs some upgrading work. The A/C in our room 2319 was cranking so loud at night that we cannot sleep. We requested to be moved to another room, and we were given room 4318. This room's A/C is not as loud as the one in room 2319, but it is leaking water from the condenser in the patio that I almost slipped. The water also sipped through the carpet, but I found out about it when we are about to check-out already. The bathroom exhaust fan in this room is cranking loud like a steam boat and can really be a nuisance. Thankfully, it is turned off when not in use - unlike the A/C that has to be turned on all day long. Staff are friendly.
I’d go there again
(East Brunswick, New Jersey)
Visited in march 2021 with my husband and 2 kids.
- Walk in distance to Waikiki beach
- Has a small refrigerator, coffee machine and stove.
- Lobby personal were always helpful and kind. We switched towels with ease, asked to get something printed and it was no issue, got advice on surrounding areas.
- There is a laundry room! Not that I want to do laundry on my vaca, but I used it and was very happy to go on the next island with a suitcase full of clean clothes.
- Pool and hot tub was nice, didnt expect to use it, but we did.
-Parking cost (35 a day) and the person there always seemed annoyed.
- There were only 3 chairs total in the room. One inside, and two on the porch. So the 4 of us we couldn’t sit together on the porch as we thought we will after a long flight.
- Washing dishes is done in the bathroom small sink. They give dish soap but no sponge.
-No cleaning service is fine by me with COVID restrictions, but they should at least provide a broom given people are likely to bring in sand.
-bed wasn’t so comfy, but I didn’t expect much either.
Good for the price!
(Pilot Point, Texas)
It’s in need of some updates and not as clean as it could’ve been but for the price it was pretty good. The security is better than most and the pool area has been updated with nice grills to cook out on. There is also a laundry room so you can bring less clothes with you. Lots of amenities for the price and a friendly staff.
$35 for parking everyday
This was Horrible. $35 for parking everyday, I found roaches in my room and security was also rude. Me personally I wouldn’t stay here again. I would’ve gotten a much better deal somewhere else. Such a shame.
Great experience in Waikiki
This was a great one bedroom place, with plenty of amenities. Enjoyed it being so close to all the stores and restaurants. The pool and hot tub were also a great place to take a break. Overall great stay, and welcome to the island.