Built to resemble a Chinese lantern, this 14-floor, 104-room beachfront hotel is located across the street from world-famous Waikiki Beach and nearby must-see attractions. For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers on-site dining, surfboard racks, beach mats, and a variety of beach gear.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- DVD movie rentals
- CastNow streaming service
- Chilled water in lobby
- Daily local newspaper (in room)
- In-room coffee and tea packets replenished daily
- In-room safe
- Local and toll-free calls
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- Use of beach towels
- WiFi access throughout the property
- Bishop Museum admission (1 adult and children under 17)
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission (1 adult and children under 18)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
View our digital hotel guide for all the information you need during your stay with us.
Other services & amenities:
- Baggage storage
- Beach toys for children
- Crib available on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (Next Level Clean)
- Face mask and hand sanitizer provided upon request
- Front desk - 24 hours
- Ice machines
- Laundry/dry cleaning services ($)
- Lending library
- Limited parking - self ($)
- Restaurant (on-site) - Eggs 'n Things Waikiki Beach Eggspress
- Open daily: 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Show your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel key card to receive a 10% discount
- Security - 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Smoke-free property
- Surfboard storage
($) Additional charge