Find all you need for a stress-free stay in Waikiki. Chill out by the pool, enjoy outdoor grilling, and relax with Bly-ray/DVD movies and PlayStation 3 games after a long day at the beach.
Hotel amenities and services include:
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM in lobby ($)
- Blu-ray/DVD movies and PlayStation® 3 game rentals
- Chilled water in lobby
- Discounted self-parking ($)
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (Next Level Clean)
- Face mask and hand sanitizer provided upon request
- Ice machine
- In-room coffee and tea packets replenished upon request
- In-room safe
- Local and toll-free calls
- Laundry facilities (coin-operated)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
- Luggage storage
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- Small pool
- Snack and soda machine ($)
- Sun deck with barbecue grill
- Surfboard storage
- Use of beach towels and sand chairs
- Wake-up call service
- WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Bishop Museum admission for two
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission for two
Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki reservations include the following mandatory fees: $29.99 Reservation Process Fee, a $39.99 Accidental Damage Waiver Fee, and a one-time Departure Cleaning Fee ($125 for Moderate / Superior / Deluxe / Deluxe Junior Suite units; $150 for 1-Bedroom units.) This hotel does not offer daily housekeeping service. An optional mid-stay full cleaning can be arranged for an additional fee ($60 for Moderate / Superior / Deluxe / Deluxe Junior Suite units; $75 for 1-Bedroom units). To arrange housekeeping service, please contact the property after confirming your reservation. While room is occupied, replacement sheets, bedding, and towels are available for guests upon request.
*Note: Cleaning fees are subject to a 4.712% Hawaii State General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodation Tax of 10.25% per reservation stay and will be charged to guests directly.