by PR Team,email@example.com•
Aqua-Aston Hospitality, one of Hawaii’s leading hotel and resort management groups, announced that 10 of its properties have been recognized by readers of HAWAII Magazine in the annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
Additionally, The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club and Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay were recognized for “Best New Hotel Across All Islands” and Aqua Hotels & Resorts was recognized as a “Best Value Hotel” brand.
“As a leader in Hawaii’s hospitality industry, our team prides itself on delivering superior service to our guests. We couldn’t be more thrilled to see this hard work and dedication acknowledged by the readers of HAWAII Magazine,” said Matt Bailey, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, president and chief operating officer.
While HAWAII Magazine is distributed internationally, the publication also enjoys the largest paid circulation in the state. To select recipients of the Readers’ Choice Awards, votes were tallied from an estimated 200,000 print and web readers across 98 categories – from places to stay, things to eat, activities to try, places to shop, and more – ranking “the best of everything” Hawaii has to offer.
The following Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties were recognized across various categories:
• Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel received three awards including “Best Value Hotel,” “Best Hotel for Families” and “Best Mid-Range Hotel.” Located across the street from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, this contemporary, full-service hotel features a modern Hawaii beach-theme with fun and unique décor, and is home to the popular Tiki’s Bar & Grill.
• Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel was awarded “Best Value Hotel.” This whimsical ocean-themed hotel’s distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views surrounded by shopping, dining, and ocean activities.
• Aston at the Waikiki Banyan was recognized for “Best Hotel for a Long Vacation.” Located on the Diamond Head side of Waikiki and just over a block from the beach, this family-friendly property features one-bedroom suites that accommodate up to five people.
• The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club was also awarded “Best Boutique Hotel.” Located in the only true urban environment in Hawaii, the Surfjack offers guests an insider’s view of authentic Honolulu, from the arts and music to cuisine, coffee, cocktails, fashion, history, and culture.
• Aqua Kauai Beach Resort received three awards, including “Best Mid-Range Resort,” “Best Resort for a Long Vacation,” and ranked #1 “Best Value Hotel” in Kauai. Located on a 25-acre retreat on the island’s longest beach, the resort features well-appointed guest rooms with private lanais complete with views of the ocean and mountains, as well as four swimming pools, exotic waterfalls, and four dining options.
• Kauai Shores, an Aqua Hotel received six awards, including “Best Boutique Hotel,” “Best Value Hotel,” “Best Resort for a Long Vacation,” “Best Resort Staff,” “Best Mid-Range Resort,” and “Best Resort with Aloha Spirit.” This newly renovated property features six beachfront acres of tropical lawns and gardens, two outdoor swimming pools, guestrooms with contemporary, retro-modern décor, and the popular Lava Lava Beach Club, the only ‘toes in the sand’ oceanfront restaurant and bar on Kauai.
• Aston Islander on the Beach was recognized in five categories, including awards for “Best Value Hotel,” “Best Mid-Range Hotel,” “Best Hotel for Families,” “Best Hotel Staff,” and “Best Hotel for a Vacation.” This oceanfront resort with plantation-style charm offers six acres of landscaped grounds, a sparkling pool, and is adjacent to Coconut Marketplace’s many boutiques and restaurants.
• Hilton Garden Inn Kauai Wailua Bay was also awarded “Best Value Hotel” and “Best Mid-Range Hotel.” The beachfront property is conveniently located on Kauai’s east coast, just a short drive to Kapaa town and five miles from Lihue Airport. Each newly remodeled guest room, suite, and cottage offers ocean, mountain, or garden views.
• Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas was awarded “Best Mid-Range Hotel.” Resting amid 11 acres of exotic tropical gardens, the resort has a poolside café featuring island cuisine and a free shuttle to Kaanapali Resort area shopping and activities.
• Maui Beach Hotel was awarded “Best Value Hotel.” Situated on the shores of Kahului Bay in the heart of downtown Kahului, this popular hotel is just minutes from the airport, shopping, beaches and gold courses and features a restaurant, lounge and swimming pool with a sundeck.
A complete list of the Readers’ Choice Award winners can be found in the March/April 2017 issue of HAWAII Magazine.