SHARE THE ALOHA WITH A VIRTUAL PAU HANA FROM PARADISE.
Anytime is a good time to #SharetheAloha. Use these recipes, backgrounds, and island-inspired playlist to channel Hawaii and put on your best virtual Pau Hana party from home. Let the good vibes commence!
Sip a Mugen Mai Tai
The marvelous mixologists at ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki reinvented the Mai Tai with this wow-worthy recipe. One sip will transport you to the tropical retreat of your dreams.
- 1 oz. Ron Zacapa 23 yr. old dark rum from Guatemala*
- 1 oz. Diplomatico white rum from Venezuela*
- ½ oz. Cointreau
- ½ oz. orange juice
- ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 2 cubes fresh pineapple
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup or 1 teaspoon superfine granulated
- Dash of Maraschino cherry juice or grenadine
- Garnish: An orange slice and cherry
- Muddle and shake all the ingredients, except the Ron Zacapa dark rum.
- Strain into a glass with ice.
- Pour the Ron Zacapa dark rum onto a bar spoon and float it on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
*We won’t tell if you have to substitute these fine rum choices with another kind.
Sriracha Guava Chicken Wings
Sriracha+ Guava+ Chicken wings= What’s not to love? The chefs at the Beach Club restaurant at Aston Kaanapali Shores on Maui took three great tastes and combined them to taste even greater.
- 9 chicken wings
- 11 oz Sriracha
- 1 oz Guava Puree
- 2 oz Franks Red Hot Sauce
- ½ oz Butter
- 3 oz Kula Cucumbers
- 1 oz Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pickling Spices
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 oz Buttermilk Dressing
- ¼ oz Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ Oz Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Orchid Flower
- First, pickle the cucumbers: Mix the salt, sugar and spices in the vinegar. Bring to a boil and let cool down. When cold, add to the diced cucumbers. Let this chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Next, mix your sauce: Combine Franks Red Hot Sauce, Sriracha, guava puree and softened butter.
- Time to get cooking: Rinse and pat the chicken wings dry, then season and deep fry. Use a thermometer to ensure they're cooked to perfection, at least 165-degress Fahrenheit. Place the wings on a plate and top with chopped green onions and cilantro. Serve with a side sauce and the pickled cucumbers.
Espacio The Jewel of Waikiki
The birthplace of the Mugen Mai Tai is the ideal spot to enjoy, well, a Mugen Mai Tai.
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
With views like this, you may never want to leave Maui.
Oahu’s Famous Beaches
You can never go wrong with a classic.
Islander on the Beach, Kaua‘i
Poolside thatched hut cabanas, a beach view and a mai tai? Yes, please.
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston
Share the aloha with Mediterranean flair. Pink flamingo included. How cosmopolitan of you.
Waimea Canyon, Kaua‘i
One of the best views on an island known for its 360-degree gorgeousness.
Aston Shores at Waikoloa, Hawai‘i Island
If your idea of paradise includes a long fairway, you’ve arrived.
Aston Kaanapali Shores, Maui
Tropical breezes, palm trees and an ocean front view. What more could you ask for?
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites: Waikiki Hotel
Find your paradise in your well-appointed vacation suite.
Stream Some Beach Vibes
Get more information about your reservation, our cancellation policy, essential travel and details on local quarantine mandates.