SHARE THE ALOHA WITH A VIRTUAL PAU HANA FROM PARADISE.
Anytime is a good time to #SharetheAloha. Use these recipes, backgrounds, and island-inspired playlist to channel Hawaii and put on your best virtual Pau Hana party from home. Let the good vibes commence!
Sip a Mugen Mai Tai
The marvelous mixologists at ESPACIO The Jewel of Waikiki reinvented the Mai Tai with this wow-worthy recipe. One sip will transport you to the tropical retreat of your dreams.
- 1 oz. Ron Zacapa 23 yr. old dark rum from Guatemala*
- 1 oz. Diplomatico white rum from Venezuela*
- ½ oz. Cointreau
- ½ oz. orange juice
- ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 2 cubes fresh pineapple
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- ½ oz. simple syrup or 1 teaspoon superfine granulated
- Dash of Maraschino cherry juice or grenadine
- Garnish: An orange slice and cherry
- Muddle and shake all the ingredients, except the Ron Zacapa dark rum.
- Strain into a glass with ice.
- Pour the Ron Zacapa dark rum onto a bar spoon and float it on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
*We won’t tell if you have to substitute these fine rum choices with another kind.
Sriracha Guava Chicken Wings
Sriracha+ Guava+ Chicken wings= What’s not to love? The chefs at the Beach Club restaurant at Aston Kaanapali Shores on Maui took three great tastes and combined them to taste even greater.
- 9 chicken wings
- 11 oz Sriracha
- 1 oz Guava Puree
- 2 oz Franks Red Hot Sauce
- ½ oz Butter
- 3 oz Kula Cucumbers
- 1 oz Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pickling Spices
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 2 oz Buttermilk Dressing
- ¼ oz Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ Oz Chopped Green Onions
- 1 Orchid Flower
- First, pickle the cucumbers: Mix the salt, sugar and spices in the vinegar. Bring to a boil and let cool down. When cold, add to the diced cucumbers. Let this chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Next, mix your sauce: Combine Franks Red Hot Sauce, Sriracha, guava puree and softened butter.
- Time to get cooking: Rinse and pat the chicken wings dry, then season and deep fry. Use a thermometer to ensure they're cooked to perfection, at least 165-degress Fahrenheit. Place the wings on a plate and top with chopped green onions and cilantro. Serve with a side sauce and the pickled cucumbers.
Espacio The Jewel of Waikiki
The birthplace of the Mugen Mai Tai is the ideal spot to enjoy, well, a Mugen Mai Tai.
Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach
With views like this, you may never want to leave Maui.
Oahu’s Famous Beaches
You can never go wrong with a classic.
Islander on the Beach, Kaua‘i
Poolside thatched hut cabanas, a beach view and a mai tai? Yes, please.
Waimea Canyon, Kaua‘i
One of the best views on an island known for its 360-degree gorgeousness.
Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites: Waikiki Hotel
Find your paradise in your well-appointed vacation suite.
Stream Some Beach Vibes
Get more information about your reservation, our cancellation policy, essential travel and details on local quarantine mandates.