Make Waves at Aquatica® Orlando
Rated the Nation’s Best Outdoor Waterpark by USA today, Aquatica® Orlando offers 59-acres of fun, including up-close animal encounters, thrilling water rides and 80,000 square feet of white-sand beaches. Whether your want the thrill of a freefall water slide or prefer to relax poolside in private, Aquatica® has something for you.
Aquatica® Slides and Pools
No-one comes to a waterpark to stay dry--the only question is how do you want to get wet? Aquatica® provides thrilling waterslides, lazy river rides, and gigantic wave pools to fill all your watery dreams. Chief among the rides are:
- The Dolphin Plunge. Hands down the most popular ride in the park, the dolphin plunge is a thrilling ride through pitch black tubes and past the Commerson's dolphin habitat.
- Ihu’s Breakaway Falls. A scream-inducing watery free fall, Ihu’s is the steepest multi-drop tower in Orlando, and sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
- KareKare Curl. Opening in 2019, Aquatica’s newest attraction sends tube-riders rocketing up a vertical wave wall for a weightless experience.
- Loggerhead Lane. Looking for a quieter, lazier ride? Loggerhead Lane is a slow river tube ride that offers underwater views of the park’s aquarium residents, including the Commerson’s Dolphins.
- Tassie’s Twisters. Ride a tube down into a giant bowl and spin to the bottom, where you're ejected into a lazy river.
- Taumata Racer. Feeling competitive? Why not launch yourself into one of the Taumata Racer’s eight colorful tubes and race down to a splash pool?
- Ro’s Rapids. Challenge the white waters in this family-friendly thrill ride.
Aquatica® is committed to ensuring everyone in the family enjoys their time at the waterpark and is the only water park in the world accredited as a Certified Autism Center.
For those who prefer relaxation and privacy, Aquatica® offers private cabanas--tiki-themed poolside hideaways. Aquatica’s private cabanas come in a variety of sizes and styles, and you can arrange to have breakfast, lunch and snacks delivered throughout the day.
Plan Your Visit to Aquatica®
Aquatica® opens at 9:00 a.m., with closing time varying between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m., depending on the season. Tickets and passes, as well as upgrade passes, can be ordered online. A good tip is to bring your own beach supplies such as towels, lotions, water shoes and snacks; this will save the cost of renting them.
Aquatica® is located just across the street from SeaWorld on International Drive off the Beachline Expressway (FL 528), 10 minutes south of downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport. This park is not for those afraid to get wet. A welcoming oasis when escaping the Florida heat!