NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void in Florida, New Jersey, New York, U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, outside of the fifty (50) United States & Washington, D.C., and where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances. The Aqua-Aston Aloha Million Miles Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 6:00 AM Hawaii time (HST) on February 17, 2020 and ends at 6:00 PM HST on March 31, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries must be postmarked (for mail-in entries) or received (for online) within the Sweepstakes Period.
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, whose post office address is 2155 Kalakaua Avenue, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815 ("Aqua-Aston" or "Sponsor").
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C. (excluding Florida, New Jersey, New York, U.S. possessions, territories, overseas military installations in foreign countries, and outside of the fifty (50) United States) who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. ("Administrator"), any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, prize suppliers, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's acknowledgement to receive future marketing contact from Sponsor or its affiliates about Aqua-Aston A-list programs, newsletters and promotions, including notification of a product or promotion that Sponsor thinks may be of interest, and entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period participants may enter the Sweepstakes by any of the following methods: (i) Signing up as a new member of the Aqua-Aston A-list Program online at www.aqua-aston.com/a-list. Limit one (1) A-list entry per person. (ii) Signing up on Instagram by following @aquaaston and like and comment on the post announcing this Sweepstakes and mention a friend, using in all cases the hashtag #ALOHASweepstakes (each of which will count as one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes). All posts must be public to be valid. Limit of five (5) entries via Instagram per person per day. (iii) Making a valid reservation online at www.aquaaston.com using the promotion code found on the website during the Sweepstakes Period or by calling Aqua-Aston Hospitality at 855-945-4092. Each such reservation shall count as ten (10) entries in the Sweepstakes. (iv) To enter without acknowledging future marketing contact, hand writing your name, email address, full mailing address and primary phone number on a 3” x 5” index card and mailing it to Aqua-Aston Aloha Million Miles Sweepstakes, 2155 Kalakaua Avenue, 5th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96815. Each mail-in entry shall count as five (5) entries in the Sweepstakes. Limit of 2 mail-in entries per person per day. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 31, 2020, the last day of the Sweepstakes Period. All other entries must be received within the Sweepstakes Period. By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.
All entries must be complete to be eligible to enter and win.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, damaged, stolen, misdirected, unintelligible or illegible entries, which will be disqualified. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void that participant's entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor's discretion. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive e-mail address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. All entries must be complete to be eligible to enter and win. Normal Internet access, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service provider may apply.
All entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Sponsor and Sponsor's agents, affiliates, service providers or prize suppliers may use entrants' personal information submitted with entry for purposes of Sweepstakes administration and prize fulfillment. Sponsor will not sell personal information submitted with entry to outside solicitors.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Fifty one (51) prize winners (the “Prize Winners”) will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be on or about April 15, 2020. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received.
The Prize Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Except where legally prohibited, the potential Prize Winners will be required to sign and return, within ten (10) days of being notified, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if a potential Prize Winner is disqualified, if a potential Prize Winner declines to accept the prize, if a potential Prize Winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, or if a potential Prize Winner is unavailable to accept the prize within the time period specified by Sponsor for any reason, the potential Prize Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit his/her prize, and an alternate potential Prize Winner will be selected at random in his/her place from among all eligible entries received within (2) business days of the date the potential Prize Winner is determined to be ineligible. Alternate potential Prize Winners must satisfy all eligibility requirements. Three (3) alternate Prize Winners will be selected for the prizes offered, after which time the prize(s) will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Prize Winners: POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A PRIZE WINNER OF THE PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded: (i) one (1) Grand Prize of 250,000 HawaiianMiles (approximate retail value US$8,750) and (ii) fifty (50) First Prizes, each consisting of 15,000 HawaiianMiles (each with an approximate retail value of US$525).
The maximum approximate retail value of all prizes: US$35,000.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, state, local and municipal taxes and all fees and expenses including, but not limited to, ground transportation, accommodations, parking, luggage fees, meals and incidental charges, related to acceptance and use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winners. The Prize Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the appropriate retail value of his/her prize. If the actual value of the prize is less than stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prize is not transferable. Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value if the prize should become unavailable for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the prize stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
HawaiianMiles – The Prize Winners must be enrolled in the Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles frequent flyer program in order to utilize the HawaiianMiles. If a Prize Winner does not have a HawaiianMiles account, the Prize Winner will be responsible for opening an account. Allow 6 to 8 weeks after qualification for bonus miles to be posted to the Prize Winners’ HawaiianMiles accounts. All HawaiianMiles program rules apply. To review the program, please visit https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/hawaiianmiles2. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by any air carrier(s) or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same.
SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZES OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF A PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZES.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participant agrees to accept and abide by the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, or award of prize shall be submitted to Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final.
This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, United States. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not located in the United States (void in FL, NJ and NY). Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize Winners, including erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize, and under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes, as contemplated by these Official Rules. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which shall not be acknowledged or returned.
7. PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES PRIZE WINNER'S GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, USE OF PRIZE WINNER'S NAME, LIKENESS, PHOTOGRAPH, VOICE, OPINIONS, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, SWEEPSTAKES, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, HAWAIIAN AIRLINES, INC., FACEBOOK, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., AND ADMINISTRATOR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IF FOR ANY REASON AN ENTRANT'S ENTRY IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE BEEN ERRONEOUSLY DELETED, LOST, OR OTHERWISE DESTROYED OR CORRUPTED, ENTRANT'S SOLE REMEDY IS ANOTHER ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PROVIDED THAT IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SUBMIT ANOTHER ENTRY DUE TO DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PART OF IT, FOR ANY REASON, SPONSOR, AT ITS DISCRETION, MAY ELECT TO HOLD RANDOM DRAWINGS FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED UP TO THE DATE OF DISCONTINUANCE FOR THE PRIZES OFFERED HEREIN. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, PRIZE SUPPLIER AND THOSE WORKING ON THEIR BEHALF, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY DAMAGE, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS OR OTHER LIABILITY, EITHER AT LAW OR EQUITY, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ASSERTED OR NON-ASSERTED, THAT MAY ARISE FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATE TO ANY ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES ALSO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE SWEEPSTAKES WEB SITE AND THE PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA OR THE APPROPRIATE FLORIDA STATE COURT LOCATED IN FLORIDA; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENT, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS' FEES; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAWS RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF FLORIDA.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER'S LIST: A copy of the Official Rules and the Prize Winners’ names, available for 30 days after Prize Winners’ selection, will be available at www.Aqua-Aston.com/Million-Miles Sweepstakes-Rules.
12. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, 2155 Kalakaua Avenue, 5th Floor, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747. Sponsor shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges that Hawaiian Airlines, Facebook and Instagram are not in any way sponsoring, endorsing or administering this Sweepstakes, and agrees that Hawaiian Airlines, Facebook and Instagram and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, employees, agents and successors and assigns, will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrant against any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive) to persons, including personal injury or death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of a prize, entry or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes related activity, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or merchandise delivery or from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way related to entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
© Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC 2020.