Add To My Travel Log
Surfjack is a five minute walk to some of the most photographed beaches in the world. Grab one of our beach cruiser bikes and a beach towel and explore Waikiki's beachfronts and neighborhoods. At the end of the day, return to an array of activities to enjoy on-site. Our iconic pool is a favorite place to cool down and unwind. On select nights, enjoy the tunes of local musicians and DJs. Mahina & Sun’s, our on-site restaurant, is beloved by foodies and craft cocktail connoisseurs. We host a wide range of on-site events, from musicians to yoga to storytelling that go beyond the typical tourist experience.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- Daily $10 dinner credit at Mahina & Sun's Restaurant
- Daily local newspaper at Guest Services
- In-room safe
- Local and toll-free calls
- Surfjack signature Caffe Luxxe coffee until 11 a.m. at Mahina & Sun’s
- Raw Elements reef safe sunscreen dispensers available in the Swim Club
- Sole bicycles to ride (Use of bicycles for up to 4 hours)
- Use of Swim Club totes, beach chairs, & towels
- Purified hot and cold water station in the Swim Club
- Local welcome snacks
- WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel
- Bishop Museum admission for two
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission for two
Other services & amenities:
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible rooms available
- Bell service
- Catering and events ($)
- Dry cleaning / laundry service ($)
- Ice machine
- Olive & Oliver retail shop
- Room service ($)
6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Swim Club cabanas ($)
- Swim Club experience programming
- Outdoor swimming pool
6 p.m. – 9 p.m. daily
- Valet parking ($)
Mahina & Sun’s at The Surfjack
Monday – Sunday
6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Daily Happy Hour
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Tasting Room Tuesdays
Throwback Thursday w/Bar Specials All Day
Mahina Brunch on Saturdays & Sundays
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
(*) = Excluding taxes
Toll Free Reservations: 855-945-4082
Property Direct: 808-923-8882