Fish Hook Cafe
Fish Hook Cafe offers fresh island cuisine utilizing a variety of locally-sourced ingredients. The menu features breakfast offerings and local favorites for lunch and dinner, including an assortment of fresh poke. Grab & Go with fresh sandwiches, “plate lunches”, and of course, their ever popular poke bowls. Conveniently located in the lobby near the front entrance so you can carry-out and enjoy a meal out and about, or in the comforts of your room.
Learn to how to make fresh island poke by signing up for their poke making class. Book your experience
- Open daily for carry-out only, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Visit website
Other Nearby Dining Options
Experience an array of nearby dining favorites, all within walking distance. Indulge in everything from local comfort food to international cuisine.
- Amina Pizzeria (Italian)
- Burger King (American)
- Dean & DeLuca Hawaii (Deli)
- Eggs 'N Things (Breakfast)
- Giovanni Pastrami (Italian/Sports Bar)
- Ginza Barin Tonkatsu & Yoshiku Bistro (Japanese)
- Goofy Cafe & DIne (Local)
- Noi Thai Cuisine (Thai)
- Okonomiyaki Chibo Restaurant (Japanese)
- Poke Bar (Local)
- Ramen Nakamura (Japanese)
- Tommy Bahama (American)
- Wasabi Bistro (Japanese)