Fish Hook Cafe - Reopening on 5/1/21
Fish Hook Cafe located at Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites offers fresh island cuisine by acclaimed Chef Elmer Guzman. Using mostly locally-sourced ingredients, Fish Hook Cafe’s innovative menu treats the palate to a culinary experience. The menu features Hawaiian favorites like pipikaula, kalua pig, lomi salmon, and a variety of fresh poke. If you’re in a hurry, choose Grab & Go items like fresh sandwiches, salads, and soups. What’s best is that Fish Hook Cafe is literally at our front door. Delicious eats meet convenience in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Open daily: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Visit website
Other Nearby Dining Options
Experience an array of nearby dining favorites, all within a short walk. Indulge in everything from local comfort food to international cuisine.
- Arancino on Beachwalk (Italian)
- Burger King (American)
- Cheeseburger Prime (American)
- Dean & DeLuca Hawaii (Deli)
- Eggs 'N Things (Breakfast)
- Ohana Thai Cuisine (Thai)
- Ramen Nakamura (Japanese)
- Poke Bar (Local)
- Tommy Bahama (American)
- Tonkatsu Ginza Barin (Japanese)
- Wasabi Bistro (Japanese)