Add To My Travel Log
The Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites in Waikiki is adjacent to Fort DeRussy Park and just a short stroll to the beach. With a charming lobby and mezzanine where guest gather and hang out, the hotel also features a heated swimming pool with a sun deck, barbecue grills, and a fitness center.
Daily amenity fee of $35/night* includes:
- Chilled fruit-infused water in lobby
- Coffee service in lobby - 6 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Daily local newspaper (available on every floor)
- DVD movies and rentals
- Electronic water dispenser in lobby
- Fitness center access - 5 a.m to 9 p.m.
- In-room coffee and tea packets replenished on request
- In-room safe
- Lei making class (Mondays; 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.; sign up at front desk)
- Local and toll-free calls
- Manager's wine and cheese reception (Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays; 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- Use of barbecue grills - 9 a.m to 9 p.m.
- Use of beach and pool towels
- Use of beach sand chairs
- WiFi access throughout the property
- Bishop Museum admission (1 adult and children under 17)
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission (1 adult and children under 18)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
View our digital hotel guide for all the information you need during your stay with us.
Other services & amenities:
- ATM ($)
- Baggage storage
- Bell service and porterage
- Business center
- Crib available on request
- "Did you forget?" essential items service
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (Next Level Clean)
- Fitness center
- Front desk - 24 hours
- Housekeeping service**
- Ice machines
- Laundry - self-service ($)
- Laundry/dry cleaning service ($)
- Parking*** - valet ($)
- Picnic area (on pool deck)
- Public transportation (nearby)
- Rollaway beds ($)
- Security - 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Smoke-free property
- Soda vending machine ($)
- Sun deck
- Swimming pool (heated)
- Top-of-the-line appliances and tableware in kitchenettes and full kitchens
($) Additional charge
**Mid-stay housekeeping service is provided every other day of stay
***Oversized vehicles are not permitted. Oversized vehicles are considered any vehicle over 6 ft tall and/or exceeding the width or length of a standard parking stall.