Add To My Travel Log
Tucked away from Waikiki’s main strip, at 12 floors high with 51 rooms, the Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head is perfect for those seeking a boutique hotel experience, close to a private-feeling beach. It features a charming Indonesian inspired lobby, an on-site restaurant, daily yoga classes, beach cruiser bicycle rentals, in-room massages, valet parking, and everything else you need for a beach retreat.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- CastNow streaming capability
- CD/Blu-ray/DVD movies & Playstation® 3 games
- Daily coffee/tea service in lobby 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Daily yoga classes 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- DVD rental from DVDNow kiosk
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission for 2
- illy® iperEspresso capsules replenished daily
- In-room safe
- Local & toll-free calls
- Macy’s shopping discount
- Use of beach cruiser bikes, towels & sand chairs
- Valet parking
- Waikiki to Ala Moana shuttle service
- WiFi Internet access throughout hotel
Other services & amenities:
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM in lobby ($)
- Bell service & porterage
- Business services available ($)
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($)
- Dry cleaning / laundry service ($)
- Ice machine
- In-room massage service ($)
- Luggage storage Personal fitness &
wellness concierge ($)
- Pet-friendly ($, dogs up to 20 lbs, max 1)
- Wake-up call service
- Wine service in lobby 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Daily
Wisp Restaurant & Lounge
Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Lounge open Saturdays at 4 p.m.
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12 p.m.
($) = Additional charge (*) = Excluding taxes