Crocodile Bay is the perfect destination for people who want to pair their exhilarating adventures with creature comforts. Our all-inclusive approach means all you have to think about is which expeditions you want to try. We have over 30 expeditions, from offshore fishing to jungle tours to ziplining. With the largest professional sport fishing team in Central America, we are a premier destination for fishing. Between adventures, enjoy our beautiful rooms, luxury spa and fun pool with a swim up bar. If you are traveling with a group with varied interests, then Crocodile Bay is perfect - we have something for everyone.
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Crocodile Bay. The staff was wonderful and the grounds were beautiful. The Fishing was amazing!! We are already planning a trip back!! Lisa from Lynch Travel was fantastic, she made sure all of our travel arrangements from start to finish were taken care. We didn't have to worry about anything but having a great time and fishing!! I would recommend Crocodile Bay Resort to anyone.
Perfect Family Vacation
Our family had an amazing time at Crocodile Bay in early April 2021. We were extremely impressed by the service (wonderful staff), and the quality and quantity of accommodations at this cool little place. Special thank you to Diego, Diego, Dennis, Leandro, Anthony, Johnny, Jose, Caroliy, Danielle, and all the other staff who were incredible hosts, guides, servers, and friends during our stay there.
In addition to the awesome staff, our highlights were:
- The rooster fishing was incredible. On our best day, we had 4 of us fishing and caught 25 rooster fish (plus many others to keep and have them prepare us for dinner). SO much fun with Leandro and Johnny as our guides.
- All of the eco tours we did (wildlife tour, ziplining, kayaking, chocolate farm, snorkeling, etc.) were a ton of fun and the guides were incredibly knowledgeable and fun to spend the day(s) with.
- The food was outstanding. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner - we loved every meal. SO impressed also by the lunches they packed for us - so many options for DELICIOUS sandwhiches, wraps, and salads custom-made for you in your cooler for fishing/daily excursion, and a cooler filled with ice cold drinks and fresh watermelon and pineapple. SO good!
- The wildlife on the property was like nothing I've ever experienced before. Macaws, monkeys, sloths, butterflies, and yes, crocodiles - all right there!
- We loved the swimming pool and swim-up bar, especially after a day of fishing.
- The rooms were perfectly cozy, comfortable, cool, and clean.
So many great memories made. I would definitely go back and I know my family feels the same way. Thank you Crocodile Bay for a vacation we will never forget!
Returning in 2022
Thanks to all at the resort Dennis, Flory and Sharlye to name just a few our honeymoon was so much more than we could have asked for! We felt like family from the get go the fishing was tremendous, eco tours were so much fun and educational and the food and drinks were also wonderful. We want to come back for my husbands 40th birthday and I am sure it will be one to remember as well!
Returning in 2021
Another fantastic holiday at Crocodile Bay 💜
Will be returning next year.
Spent a week in paradise
We arrived in San Jose early, so ended up taking an early flight to resort. (So arrived a few hours early) Spoke to Leah at the front desk and nothing was a bother. She was amazing.
Crocodile bay is like our second home. The staff and management are the best.
Special thanks to Todd, Diego, Serena, German, Sharly, Olimpia, Dennis for always looking after us.
Dave Kanski was our booking agent and is one of the reasons we travel to Costa Rica. He knows his stuff and takes care of every detail. Highly recommend him 😁
Fishing was a okay, everyday on the water was a very enjoyable experience. Great lunches on the water. And tons of marine life and stunning landscapes. Boats and equipment well maintained.
The resort is amazing. Wildlife everywhere and beautiful jungle like grounds. The food is amazing. Fresh seafood every night if you wish.
Tried the spa for first time and it was a amazing. Had a very sore muscle issue in right leg. My therapist worked on it every other day and now I am pain free. Many thanks to Monika 😁
So anyone looking to for a fishing/eco resort, Crocodile Bay Is the place to go. Highly recommend. You won’t be disappointed
Looking forward to next year 🎣🐟🎣
Does not get any better!!!!
Thanks to all at the resort Olympia, Maria and Flory to name a few. All the fishing Captain and Mates are amazing. Our booking agent for Crocodile Bay David couldn't be more helpful. Hands down the best experience. Meal were incredible as well as boat lunches. We really can't say enough good about Crocodile Bay and the people.