Add To My Travel Log
Built on the site of a historic camp, the Lakeland Village Beach and Mountain Resort feature 19 private acres of alpine woods and a quarter-mile-long secluded beach. Comprised of studios and suites in the lodge, and one- to five-bedroom townhomes on the grounds, the property offers two heated pools, a wading pool for kids, its own dock on the lake and numerous summer and winter activities.
Daily amenity fee includes*:
- Coffee service in lobby
- Continental breakfast (winter only)
- Daily newspaper
- Fax/copy services
- In-room coffee & tea packets replenished daily
- Kids activity program (summer only)
- Local & toll-free calls
- Safe deposit at front desk
- Door-to-door shuttle service around South Lake Tahoe (seasonal hours)
- WiFi Internet access throughout the property
Other services & amenities:
- Beach volleyball
- Children's pool (summer only)
- Fitness center
- Heated swimming pool (2)
- Hot tubs (2)
- Laundry facilities ($)
- Parking (number of parking permits based on accommodation size)
- Complimentary use of snowshoes
- Tennis courts
- Private sandy beach
- Boat pier
- Retail Shops & Restaurants
- Lakeland Ski & Board Shop (ski season only)
- Beachside snack bar (summer only)
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
Note: No pets are allowed at Aston Lakeland Village Resort, except for service animals.
($) Additional charge (*) For added convenience, our most useful services have been combined under a daily amenity fee of 7.5% of the nightly room rate.