When you step into the elegantly furnished lobby area, you’ll feel right at home. The entire hotel is designed for your convenience. There is a pool, a sun deck with surfboard racks and a 24-hour front desk to help you with all your needs. Grabbing a bite is never difficult, our property is surrounded by many fine eateries for any budget. Senior citizens, military service members, and locals are eligible to stay at discounted rates.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- Daily local newspaper in lobby
- In-room coffee & tea packets replenished daily
- In-room safe
- Local & toll-free calls
- WiFi Internet access in-room & lobby
- Bishop Museum admission for two
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission for two
Other services & amenities:
- 24-hour front desk
- Pet Friendly **
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($)
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking hotel
- Self-parking ($)
- Soda machine ($)
- Surfboard racks
- Swimming pool & sun deck
- Wake-up call service
- Weekly manager’s reception (Mondays)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
($) = Additional charge (*) = Excluding taxes (**) = Up to 40 pounds on the 1st and 2nd floors, 2 pets max per room, $35/night