You’ll immediately feel like you’ve entered a peaceful urban nature preserve when you enter our open air lobby, with its bright canopies overhead and a lush indoor garden with a waterfall and koi pond. In addition to an intimate plunging pool, sun deck and lounge chairs there is a sauna where you can relax after a day spent shopping or sunning at the beach. The hotel’s two towers house standard rooms as well as junior and one-bedroom suites, some with kitchenettes. Be sure to check out Aloha Steak House, our on-site restaurant that offers delicious steak, island-cuisine, and tropical cocktails.
Daily amenity fee of $25/night* includes:
- Continental breakfast: Daily 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- High speed WiFi internet access throughout hotel
- Chilled water in lobby
- Coffee & tea service in lobby
- Daily local newspaper in lobby
- In-room coffee & tea packets replenished daily
- In-room safe
- Local & toll-free calls
- Use of beach towels & sand chairs
- Bishop Museum admission for two
- Honolulu Museum of Art admission for two
Other services & amenities:
- 24-hour front desk
- Activities & tours desk
- Aloha Steak House - restaurant (lunch & dinner)
- ATM in lobby ($)
- Bell service
- Coin-operated laundry facilities ($)
- Dry cleaning / laundry services ($)
- Garden area & koi pond
- Karaoke GS Studio - lounge & bar (12 p.m. - 4 a.m.)
- Ice machine
- Luggage storage
- Snack and soda machines in lobby ($)
- Swimming pool & sun deck
- Valet parking ($)
- Wake-up call service
- Weekly manager’s reception (Thursdays)
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
($) = Additional charge (*) = Excluding taxes