Our teams continue to closely monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) statements and advisories regarding COVID-19. We continue to follow both WHO, CDC and local/state health department guidance, as well as any guidance which may be issued by local/state health departments regarding recommended hygiene standards. We are also working closely with our industry and vendor partners to adopt best practices around cleaning processes.
Introducing the Clean Team
The Clean Team builds upon Aqua-Aston’s already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use, to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay from check-in to check-out.
Aqua-Aston’s New Normal
Recent events have emphasized the importance of high cleaning standards. Aqua-Aston is proud to be among the first to adapt by providing guests with a new standard of excellence.
Shields, social distancing.
Hand Sanitizing Stations
Time between Check-in’s – minimum 24-hours
Daily temperature checks for all associates.
Face masks worn by associates and provided to guests
CDC-approved cleaning materials and disinfectant
Modofied House Services
Dedicated Clean & Safe Task Force
The Clean Teams
Each one of Aqua-Aston’s 30+ hotels and resorts now have a Clean Team. This team is at the cutting edge of implementing our new cleaning procedures to give our guests the best peace of mind when they dream of ‘clean.’
- Increased focused disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms like light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection for fitness centers
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects
- Enhanced associate safety with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.